"Handmade Artisan Jewelry For Every Woman's Taste"

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Our Jewelry Supply Shop Is Having A Sale!

We are having a progressive sale in our Jewelry Supply Shop, Beadz N Stonez Jewelry Supplies, on Etsy starting Monday, November 16th thru Monday, November 30th.

Here's how it works:
Purchase up to $50 USD save 10%
Purchase $50.01 to $100 USD save 15%
Purchase $100.01 to $150 USD save 20%
Purchase $200 + and save 25%
Discount is off merchandise total only, not shipping.
Discount will be refunded back to your paypal account or I can re invoice you for the correct amount, just let me know.

We have a lot of things to add over the next week or two, brass findings, glass pearls, glass beads and more so keep an eye out :)

We have also added a new section to our shop, "Newly Listed This Month". Everything will be in this category for about 30 days before it is put in it's designated permanent category.
This will make our "new to shop" items easier to find and not lump them in with the re-listed items.

I never met a bead I didn't like, er ah make that LOVE, so, I have literally 100's of my own personal bead stash I am starting to list to clear them out (and I'm sure make room for more, LOL). They all deserve nice, new beadie homes :)
Search our shop using DESTASH to check out all the great deals!

HAPPY CREATING!

No comments: